I hope your Tuesday's going well despite the rainy forecast (if you're in the GTA). Yesterday I wrote my thoughts about one of my holy grail products that helped reduce my hyper-pigmentation (AKA dark spots), Mela D Pigment Control serum (review here).
What I forgot to mention, Mela-D is not yet available in Canada until August 22nd! I know it's only 8 days away but for those of you who couldn't resist to see them in stores, Shoppers Drug Mart, Woodside Square's hosting a preview of La Roche-Posay's Mela D! How exciting is that?!
What to expect on this preview:
- The chance to try Mela-D Pigment Control Serum
- A free skin consultation that will uncover the full impact the sun can have on skin, including dark spots that aren't visible to the naked eye using a UV Skin Scope and video microscope
- 1-on-1 beauty advice from La Roche-Posay experts and Beauty Advisors
- Exclusive Shoppers Drug Mart promotions (don't forget your Optimum Card!!)
- Receive 4000 Shoppers Optimum points with the purchase of Mela-D
- Buy 2 LRP products and receive a free Anthelios XL body sunscreen cream
***EDITED: BC preview's the day in Toronto. Tomorrow is your only chance to see it early! :)